воскресенье, 29 марта 2009 г.

Dreaming Angels Kit by Kasia Designs




Dreaming Angels Kit by Kasia Designs


Autor's description:


The other day I was looking at my son while he was asleep and I thought to myself that he looks like a real dreaming angel ...and that got me inspired to create that kit:) It includes 7 beautifully textured papers, all 12x12 high quality jpg files, 42 individual elements + some come also in shadowed and recolored versions, all individual png files and a-z lowercase alpha in 3 color versions. This kit is S4H Friendly!

Store: shabbypickledesigns.com

Price: $6.80

Dreaming Angels Mini Kit by Kasia Designs



Autor's description:

If all you want is a taste of the Dreaming Angels Kit this mini is just right for you!!!It is filled with 6 gorgeously textured and patterned papers and 20 whimiscal elements (some with shadowed and recolored versions too). This kit is S4H Friendly!!

Store: shabbypickledesigns.com

Price: $4.99

LOs from the kit:






LOs were created by:

Cindy_lee,lusy ,Martuska,Karina,Claudia,~WendyW~ ,Fabiane Rubria ,Hanazana ,Pam1,my3hens,Niiki,Chantal,anetka ,1emilia1

Комментариев нет: