среда, 4 марта 2009 г.

Grins & Giggles Collection by NitWit



I'd like to present you new wonderful collection Grins & Giggles by NitWit. It include a few kits.

FQB - Grins & Giggles Collection

Autor's description:

So I believe I already told you of my great love for fabric, right? and I seem to remember mentioning how I love quilts, right? Though it's true that I have yet to attempt to make one in "real life" that doesn't stop me from happily browsing through all those gorgeous co-ordinated fat quarters at my local quilt shoppe. Well all those darling little bundles tied with pretty bows are the inspiration for my new series of kits appropriately named "FAT QUARTER BUNDLES".

My "Grins & Giggles" Collection is yet another in this series! What is better in this life than a good ole belly laugh? A chuckle that makes you smile ear to ear? That warm sensation that for the briefest of moments all is completly as it should be? Not very many things, that's for sure! This was the inspiration for my newest collection. It's full of happy colours, patterns, flowers, and even smiley faces! All the right ingredients to bring some joy and sunshine into all our days... and don't we need that, hey? Hope it makes you smile too!

Lil Bits - Grins & Giggles

Lil Bits - Grins & Giggles Swirls

Grins & Giggles Too

Grins & Giggles Solids

Alphawit - Happy Talk

Lickety Splits - Grins & Giggles Pack


These LOs created by Mary Fran from her kit:

And some LOs by Luisa Migon and cindys732003:



Enjoy and create!

Комментариев нет: