суббота, 14 марта 2009 г.

Just Hatched Collection & Bunny Hops Collection by NitWit



Today I'd like to present you two new kits by NitWit

They both are spring & tender. Look at its:

Just Hatched Collection




Autor's description:

So I believe I already told you of my great love for fabric, right? and I seem to remember mentioning how I love quilts, right? Though it's true that I have yet to attempt to make one in "real life" that doesn't stop me from happily browsing through all those gorgeous co-ordinated fat quarters at my local quilt shoppe. Well all those darling little bundles tied with pretty bows are the inspiration for my new series of kits appropriately named "FAT QUARTER BUNDLES".

My "Just Hatched" Collection is yet another in this series! That's right, folks! Spring is in the air and this has inspired me to create all things springy! hahahaha Hence my two matching collections "Just Hatched" and "Bunny Hops". Just Hatched is a collection of darling little chicks who are just hatched and ready to welcome spring! This collection would be perfect for any Easter, Spring, or even baby layouts! Its coloring, patterns, and adorable elements are perfect to help us all welcome in the new season! Hooray for Spring!

You can find this kit in NitWit Shop - here
Price: $5.99


And the second kit is

Bunny Hops Collection



Autor's description:

So I believe I already told you of my great love for fabric, right? and I seem to remember mentioning how I love quilts, right? Though it's true that I have yet to attempt to make one in "real life" that doesn't stop me from happily browsing through all those gorgeous co-ordinated fat quarters at my local quilt shoppe. Well all those darling little bundles tied with pretty bows are the inspiration for my new series of kits appropriately named "FAT QUARTER BUNDLES".

My "Bunny Hops" Collection is yet another in this series! That's right, folks! Spring is in the air and has inspired me to create all things springy! hahahaha Hence my two matching collections "Just Hatched" and "Bunny Hops". Bunny Hops is a collection of darling little bunnies, carrots, flowers, baskets, and colourful eggs all ready and willing to help you create wonderful Eastery/Springy/or just plain happy layouts! It's coloring, patterns, and adorable elements are perfect to help us all celebrate the holiday as well as the season! Hippity hoppity hooray!

Find the kit also in NitWit Shop
Price: $5.99

And as always we have a few additionals to accompany the kits:


Lil Bits - Chicks & Bunnies (price is $3.99), Lickety Splits - Chicks & Bunnies Pack (price is $5.99)


Chicks & Bunnies Too (price is $2.99), Chicks & Bunnies Solids (price is $2.99)


Alphawit - Candies (Price: $2.49), Alphawit - Bunny Talk (Price: $2.49)

LOs created by Mary Fran from here kits:



And LO created by Luisa Migon

And magic LO by Kay Miller

Комментариев нет: