воскресенье, 29 марта 2009 г.

Spring Whimsy Collection by NitWit



Spring Whimsy Collection by NitWit




Autor's description:

So I believe I already told you of my great love for fabric, right? and I seem to remember mentioning how I love quilts, right? Though it's true that I have yet to attempt to make one in "real life" that doesn't stop me from happily browsing through all those gorgeous co-ordinated fat quarters at my local quilt shoppe. Well all those darling little bundles tied with pretty bows are the inspiration for my new series of kits appropriately named "FAT QUARTER BUNDLES".

My "Spring Whimsy" Collection is yet another in this series! Yup, still had a few bunnies and carrots in this brain of mine that needed to come out! hahahahaha So that of course has led me to create my new springy kit! It's perfect not only for Easter/Spring layouts but all sorts of gardening, family or kid layouts. Yup, flower pots, daisies, baskets, bunnies and even a darling tree in all its Spring blossoming leaves! Hope you like it too!

Find it here

Price: $5.99

And some addons to collection:

Spring Whimsy Solids, Spring Whimsy Too


Lil Bits - Spring Whimsy, Lickety Splits - Spring Whimsy Pack

Alphawit - Whimsy Words

Look at LOs by Mary Fran

and by Luisa Migon


Комментариев нет: